View Single Post
MoonRose
I'm just a girl, one of the greatist mysteries you'll find in this world.

Old 11-06-2011, 04:11 AM

His interests? Ravendel didn't really have an answer to that question, he'd never even thought about it before. In fact, such was usually his brothers area of things while he simply stuck to the easy tasks such as romance and women.

Slowly beginning to guide the girl around the floor though, being careful with her for the time being so that she didn't get ahead of herself, he considered a moment longer before responding.

"I like the more simple things in life. Falling in love, meeting new people, beautiful girls. You know, I am sure."

Smooth move. He thought so anyway.

--

Cake? Talis hadn't noticed in the slightest that he'd gotten a crumb on his face. In fact, he was too busy pigging out to even realize that he'd gotten part of the cream on the jacket to his suit as well.

Anything was better than dealing with Ravendel right now, and since they weren't in an environment where getting drunk illegally was possible, the cake was the next best thing.

Well.... at least until later when he could get the Russian host alone, anyway. That was the only thought remaining on the fore-front of his mind, allowing him to block everything else out.