View Single Post
Staria
\(@O@)/

Penpal

Old 11-07-2011, 04:21 AM

"Not if we know what we're doing... and I do. My father's big into camping, there isn't a forest I can't live of of" the tomboy replied with a roll of her eyes. She was probably the complete opposite of Leon she realized and it was starting to worry her. If things got tough again what was going to happen? would he run? She bit her lip, feeling the sense of nausea grow... and a strange sort of excitement. Something was coming... and the wings on her sword fluttered slightly in anticipation before forming the hardened guard.

The bone wolf then streaked into sight, leaping at her. As she'd turned to chide Leon for calling it a dream again she didn't have much time. She barely got her sword out before it was on top of her, it's jaws aiming for her delicate white throat. She managed to block them with her sword so it bit onto it instead of her but she was pinned by it's claws. A bit of its rotting flesh fell onto her shoulder and she let out a gasp of disgust, suppressing the urge to vomit but only just barely.