Thread: Brothers
View Single Post
Pixel Cafe
^ ,^

Old 11-13-2011, 10:42 PM

Elliot wiped off sweat off his forehead with the back of his hands before he let his arm drop with a sigh. Finally, he was all done unpacking. His room was now bigger than the old apartment, he had a bigger closet, and in general a bigger bedroom. His closet had enough space to place his shelf against the back wall, where he organized all his books of them. Most of them were horror, romance, paranormal, some where giving to him in school for work, and he hasn't bothered to return them. Some of the other books made him paranoid that someone would pick it out and read them. But now, his shelf was in a closet. Back at the old apartment, his dad didn't bother going into his room much, he's sure he can care less about his closet. If anyone even did open it, they wouldn't notice much, he made sure to put most of his clothes in the closet, so now the shelf was mainly covered by hanging clothes.

His eyes were a soft emerald, with a hint of yellow. His hair, a messy and cute tousled cut in chocolate brown. He had gotten most of his looks from his mother besides his eyes, which he got from his dad. He stands tall at 5'7, covered in tanned white skin. He was startled slightly when there was a knock on this door, soon revealing his new stepmother who sweetly announced that she made dinner before going off to tell her own son. He was glad his dad didn't fall for a bitch, but just because she's sweet, it doesn't mean he's completely comfortable with the whole new mother crap.

He was wearing long baggy, sport pants, socks, and a plain white t-shirt that only hugged his torso slightly. He made his way downstairs, to the kitchen, the scent of food reaching his nose. He wondered if he could just take his plate back to his room, but he knew it would be rude, specially on the first day. At least his 'step-brother' would be there, not like he talks to him much, yet.

o: I got carried away writing, I don't usually write this much, my usual post is one paragraph, so don't feel the need to match it x'D