View Single Post
13althazar
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via MSN to 13althazar

Old 11-19-2011, 01:02 AM

Petiore looked at Codettea shook his head as she moved her beans around, "Hey beans are good for you, they have protein to build muscle." he said smiling as he raised an eyebrow at her. "Hey dont give me that kinda crap, you and i both know your just saying what you've been told a million times, its true though you get locked up in this kinda place instead of your normal room." he said shaking his head slightly as he looked down and readjusted his leaning posture. "I cant blame you Codettea, i really cant, hell today i had a run in with some prick who thought that those of us who care for you novas had it easy, god i wanted to beat him, but couldn't cause well as you know they then take me off this post for a bit." he said remembering when he lashed out and they had placed some one else to care for Codettea for over a month. "I understand, I still dont think its right, its not going to get you out of here any faster you know? you want to get out of here dont you?" he asked trying to mask any hint that something was going on, and that he wanted her out of here to live free.