View Single Post
13althazar
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via MSN to 13althazar

Old 11-19-2011, 02:32 AM

Petiore slowly stood up from his resting position as he noticed Codettea moving, he had gotten hit once before when he was just starting out in the nova program by Codettea when she had tried to escape. When he watched her approach he relaxed, he still sometimes wasn't used to a calmer Codettea. Petiore was surprised by her low voice and the words coming from her, and he was sure it showed on his face, he recomposed himself and nodded at Codettea," I wont let anyone else boss you around, i'm glad that you deal with me, as long as your willing to put up with me a promise to put up with you." he said smiling warmly. "I dont know if me not being a military jerk is a good or a bad thing." he said smirking as he moved forward resting against the cage. "I just wanted to know, Codettea... why dont you act up around me any more?" he said practically kicking himself for not saying what he was really thinking. He didn't know how to word what he wanted to say, he wanted to get her out of there and to take her to some where truely safe to be normal, but he couldn't figure out how.