View Single Post
Daeman35
Angels dont come better than those from the darkness They know both sides
Send a message via AIM to Daeman35 Send a message via Yahoo to Daeman35

Old 11-20-2011, 01:37 PM

((AHHHH DRAT. I thought i posted. Well i cant really post now since i am at an away game. sorry Gem, Ill get one up as soon as possible))

----------

Ivy had finished her food as Todd spoke. She stripped off the straight jacket and walked over to him as she listened to the last part of his confession. Her head cocked to the side. "Love." She said as she got close to him, seemingly about to kiss him. Her face was near his though she was significantly shorter. "I love... you... too." She said as she embraced him using her vectors. It seemed as though he didnt want people to see him showing affection for her, so she decided to keep it that way and gave him a secret hug. "It.... would be hard.... To go. Right?" She said as she backed up and grabbed the tray to take out of the room with todd when they would walk out for her normal training. If anyone walked by, she might trip them or play another parlor trick on them, but it was always more fun that way. Especially when it made Todd laugh. She waited for what he would do next before doing anything. That was the way life went here in the Nova program.

Last edited by Daeman35; 11-20-2011 at 02:15 PM..