View Single Post
Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 11-20-2011, 05:31 PM

Syrric stood silently has his Nova thought through the tests, trying to decide which test was the least of all evils. His eyes were filled with sadness as he realized he really had to try to get her out of here. With a resolved attitude, Syrric spoke softly. "Gemini, I promise, I promise I'll get you out of here. So you can see the stars and the moon. It'll be as pain-free as I can make it." he sighed, knowing he'd need help from some other guards. "But for now, I'll try and convince them to do more intelligence tests. It's been a while since they've done them. But now the strength of your mind must have increased." Now he was rambling a bit, not wanting to leave, since he technically should take her tray and continue his rounds. "Gemini if you did gain your freedom, what is the first thing you'd do?"

Codettea smiled and leaned towards the bars. "Maybe thats why I don't hate you as much as the others. The less military the better. I don't even remember why I hate military anymore, it's been so long." she sighed, then shook her head, curls flying about. "I think my vectors may give me an advantage if you and I ever went head to head." She playfully blew him a kiss. Then his question made her stop and think. "If I ever got out... I don't know... I'd think I'd stay near my sisters for a bit. I don't remember my life outside, but once I understand how the world works, I'd probably go my own way..." she looked a bit reluctant towards her future self-imposed isolation.