View Single Post
PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 11-27-2011, 03:39 AM

The smell of delicious things swept trough the front part of the inn. Even Casimir had to admit that the place was well run, despite the race of the owners. It would really be a shame to ruin such a fine establishment... In any case, as far as he could tell the elven ladies didn't seem like the type of people he was searching for.

Having decided to leave them be Casimir let himself relax completely. Soon enough a leather jacket found itself upon the back of the chair. Leaning on the table now Casimir's face was visible less tense as he took a bite of his food. "Well you certainly have a talent for this. I hope this place gets a lot more business, and soon." This time his words were completely sincere.

Veda smiled at the girl and stretched a little. "That's a shame, I would really have liked to find out since I'm shopping for my sister's Christmas present."Turning her eyes to glance at the elf woman, Veda couldn't help but envy her grace a little.

Then the smell of food made her stomach grumble. A laugh left her though as she noticed the red head picking food from girl's plate. It was as if the two were siblings. "Just taking some time to myself during a break from my university studies. And you?" Playing with some strands of her long hair, Veda smiled playfully. "I forgot to tell you two, my name's Veda."