View Single Post
PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 11-28-2011, 02:50 AM

At first Casimir thought the young man wasn't going to answer him. There was no telling what the tale of this missing eye could be. The older man wouldn't fault the other if he said not a word to answer his question. Shifting in his seat, Casimir tried not to let his imatience show.

Though as the neko began his tale he could only listen in horror. Casimir hadn't believe those boasts during family reunions, but now he knew they were all too true. He spoke to one of the victims from that slaughter. To think that his uncles, his cousins, could have done such things to a whole village... "I suppose it would be a bad time to tell you that my relatives are the ones who did this to you, and to your people." The hunter didn't believe in pretenses, or in hiding the truth.

After a moment's contemplation, he began speaking of his own tale. "Which leads me to my story. I was thirtheen and out on my first hunt. This wasn't the usual hunt simply for the sake of hunting.. There was true reason behind it. An fearsome dragon had gone senile and was attacking a series of villages periodically. Even the elves called upon us to come hunt him down. Needless to say when the cany old dragon faked his demise, I stepped forward to mock him. He clawed me then, nearly killing me and I've never made that mistake again." Casimir finished with a pained expression, and his hands gripped his bottle tightly. They trembled visibly with a mixture of guilt and fear the hunter had never known before.