View Single Post
blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play them like a lullaby, like a reason why.

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 11-28-2011, 05:44 AM

It took Nathanial a little while, but he finally found the bath marked for the males. Going in he sat his change of clothes on a chair then started to prepare the bath. Right now he didn’t care if the water was hot or cold as long as he could clean up before meeting the others he would be living with for the next month. Once he had the bath full he undressed and climbed into the lukewarm water. Closing his eyes he let himself relax. Soaking couldn’t hurt with the way he smelled from travelling on horseback. No need to rush since I’m already late anyway, he thought to himself. He took his time cleaning in the bath.

After he finished with his bath he dried off with a towel was laying in the chair where he had set his clothes. Once he finished drying off he looked around a bit. “I wonder where I should put this…” Unsure of where to put the towel he just tossed it on the floor by the chair. He got dressed rather quickly. Mother I’m going to try to make the most of this, but I can’t promise anything. He thought about the last words he had said to his mother before saying goodbye. She had looked at him so hopeful that he’d finally find a good woman to become his queen. His thoughts were interrupted by his stomach demanding food. “I guess the kitchen would be a good place to start looking for the others and to also grab something to eat.” Off he went in search of the kitchen, after dropping off his dirty clothes in his room.