View Single Post
Kry
Hero Complex

Old 11-30-2011, 03:12 AM

][god you said fencing and I imagined people fencing with eyeliner pencils. It was very messy but not in a bloody kind of way.][

Numei's eye popped open and he blinked. Staring down at Veda, clearly surprised at what she had said, and a bit more surprised when she turned around and clung to him. He lifted his hands, holding them up a bit, as if unsure of where to put them or what to do at all. "Why..Why do you say such things?" He gave her back a slight pat with one hand, and tentatively pat the back of her head with the other. "You shouldn't say things that you don't mean. Besides, I wouldn't let you kiss me anyway, probably." Numei shivered. Kissing led to painful things sometimes. Numei turned his head slightly, to look at Casimir, giving him a 'what do i do?' kind of look before his attention jumped to the tiny creature on top of the head of the female speaking with Casimir. "What..is that?" Should he be afraid of it? Or should he be admiring it's cuteness? He'd never seen a whatever it was before.