View Single Post
sunnybunny
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-30-2011, 04:15 AM

Ellie giggled when the little fox fluff ball scurried up her arm on to the top of her head as it faxed around the tavern like it had never seen these kinds of people before, or maybe it has never seen anything at all. The heiress blinked at Casmir's question and looked away while fiddling with Elliot's ears making the fluffy creature stumble a little on her head. "Well, um you see, Haru said that if I told people that I'm something else, people won't be my friends and um think differently of me because of my family's background." the heiress said looking down but not down enough to make her newly found friend fall off her head. Ellie really didn't know what her family did but Haru said that they did something nobody will ever forget. Then Ellie looked at the neko and Veda trying to change the subject and found them having a "lovey dovey" time together, as she would call it. The heiress caught the neko's eye looking at her fox friend and then she realized she hasn't even named her friend! Since Ellie had already used up the name Muffy, Fluffy and Elliot.... She decided to go with Plan Mochi. Meaning she decided to name the fluffy creature Mochi. "Come here Mochi!" Ellie said as she reached her hand out for him to land on then she noticed the neko and Veda having an even more "lovey dovey" moment and she smiled and looked up to Caz, "You look lonely, you should get a Mochi friend too."

((I decided to name him Mochi! I like the word Mochi, Has anyone tried Mochi ice cream before?))