View Single Post
Fluttershy
The one who will always help.

Old 12-01-2011, 12:18 AM

Azazel snapped his fingers, and at once, two harpies flew from the rafters and landed hard in front of the three, on either side of the girl. Their heads were of bald, sharp-chinned women, their eyes black. Their wings were like bats, but much larger,and its body was furry. Their talons were long and curved. Without a word from Lucian or Azazel, they grabbed the girl’s arms as she tried to push herself up and lifted themselves again, flying behind the curtain with a coupled screech. “She’ll be well taken care of.” Azazel laughed. “Surely it will show her that she can never escape her fate.”

“Indeed, Azazel.” Lucian smiled. “It was great fun tracking her down.”

“Ah, I would have joined you, but you know how things are.” Azazel ran a dark hand through his hair. “Now, as to the boy. Who is he, Lucian?”

“Dunno. Found him when I tracked down the girl, seemed disoriented and lost. Looks like he’s had his share of injury already, though.” He indicated Danny’s bloody shirt. “Probably got a good crack from a demon. Took a liking to him, though. Doesn’t reek of any particular sin, so I wouldn’t know where to put him. Doesn’t look like he’d belong in Limbo either. Thought I’d keep him with me for a while.” He put an arm around Danny’s shoulder. “Until I get bored of him, anyway.”

“Doesn’t sound like a bad idea.” Azazel grinned at Danny, then turned his gaze back to Lucian. “When you do get bored of him, bring him to me. I’ll find a nice little place for him.”

“Sure thing.” Lucian saluted. “I’ll be off now, just send a harpy if you need me again.” With Azazel’s words of departing, Lucian turned with Danny and started back to the elevator. “Did good.” He whispered. “Stick with me, now, I got a dwelling you can stay around so no demons or devils can get to you.” They boarded the elevator again, and the devil started their descent.