View Single Post
blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play them like a lullaby, like a reason why.

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 12-01-2011, 06:14 AM

((If someone else wants to control the guys at the slave shop and try capturing Maiara go ahead.))
“Something like that, then again maybe it was more like 30 years ago.” Seeing that the man’s attention had been drawn elsewhere she considered waiting to talk with him more or trying to lose her stalker. Choosing the later she gave the man a slight wave. “Maybe we can talk again sometime, by the way the name is Maiara.” He was the first in-human she had met in 15 years. It might be nice to have a friend again she thought. Glancing down the street to where the figure had disappeared before she wondered.

On her way down the street towards a shop that should fabrics and sewing supplies the man she had spotted earlier reappeared, this time in front of her. He blocked her way. “You seem to be in a hurry chickadee. Now why might that be? Maybe because you’re hidin’ something?” She looked annoyed at the man. “Where is it any of your business? I have things to do so out of my way.” She tried to push past him, but he used something to shock her. She yelped in pain, dropping the packages she carried. The sudden shock had also caused her glamour to dispel revealing her pitch black wings with blue tips, the blue matched the color of her eyes. “I knew it! You aren’t human you’re one of those animals!” He yelled loud enough for those at the slave shop to hear. She cursed at the man and smacked him with her hand. He grabbed her arm, trying to hold on to her. He would get a pretty penny for her he thought. “Silly human,” she grinned. Flapping her wings a strong gust of air hit the man, causing him to let go of her arm.

Ayumu heard a commotion coming from down the street, but paid little attention to it. She was on a mission of sorts today. Today would be the day that she bought her first slave and she was kind of excited. Her parents had taught her well about how the break and train slaves so letting her buy one of her own was the final test. This was one test that she didn’t intend to fail. She walked into the shop casually and started to look around in hopes of finding a suitable male slave.