View Single Post
Fluttershy
The one who will always help.

Old 12-01-2011, 07:36 AM

Lucian rolled his eyes. “Sweet Satan, you humans can’t take a joke, can you? I’m not being serious! I want to see how screwed up you idiots are as a whole. I mean, you should’ve seen the plagues and scares in the past! Can’t believe the Salem witch trials. Someone acts stupid and they’re a witch or possessed, and believe me, we’ve got better things to do than possess random people.”

He nodded without a word, turning his yellow eyes on the human. “You can use it as a whip, a club, or spear.” He said. “That’s about it. Just don’t pick it up without the gloves if you wanna keep feeling in your hands.”

He sat forward, reaching out and tapping the collar’s metal. “Doesn’t do much. Nice accessory, and I’m linked to it mentally. That’s it.” He smiled. “I just can’t stop thinking about which level of Hell you would be good in. I mean, maybe level...eight. By your inability to accept where you were in the beginning, and noting that if Hell exists, God and Heaven exists, you probably didn’t believe in God in the first place. You’d do well there. Well... Not really.” He nodded.