View Single Post
p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 12-01-2011, 04:02 PM

Walking distractedly through the market, Flora was headed for a slave shop, and up ahead was the first one. Glancing up for a moment to look into the shop as Raizen tossed a girl into a cage, a shiver ran down her spine. She was standing across the street at a merchant cart, fairly well hidden, scoping out the scene. Her business was to free slaves, her fellow people, from the disgusting binds of slavery.

Thinking someone inside had turned their attention out the window in her direction, she dropped her head again, letting the cloak cover her deep emerald eyes. Picking up an item from the merchant cart, she tried to look like a commoner merely doing a bit of shopping. She would wait until she was sure no one had spotted her before crossing the street and pushing the door open to step inside. Once she had, she kept her head low, avoiding eye contact with anyone in the shop, as she made her way to the back.

Stopping in front of a cage, her green eyes glowed as the lock clicked and the door opened slightly, in the next moment, anything holding the slave inside, be it chains, a collar, etc. dissapeared. "Go," she whispered, "while you have the chance." Moving down the row, she opened another cage, and another. If the slaves acted smartly they would storm the shop together. No one would be able to stop them, at least she hoped. Moving down to the next cage, she began the process again, but this would be the last one. When the shop owners caught on, she would need to be long gone.

((The RP moved so ridiculously fast, that I'm not sure where everyone is. So if you would like to have been temporarily freed by my genie, then just respond as if she had freed you. Will update with my master in a moment.))