View Single Post
sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)/

Old 12-14-2011, 08:00 AM

Sakura walk's out of her bedroom yet heard what her father said. "I'm coming Father I had to find my purse." Sakura says while asking the maid. to move to the side go back down she was trying to be nice for now. the teenager wanted to say to her father 'Why don't you go out find your self a new wife that all ready has a son?' but only think it since she could not stand his guts at all. once down the stair case she stand a few feet away form her father. "I think you should try find my mother maybe she has a son for you. after all she was acting strange before she left us." she says to her Father only trying to give him a idea. if her mother had a other child with him that is a boy maybe.

He could find her mother bring her back home stop the arranged marriage idea. have the boy get married instead to some rich girl. that way he can have his way and she can marry the guy she loves. not some baka how she would not love at all of his choosing. heck if Junko had left them when she did. maybe things would not be like this like they are now?