View Single Post
Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons
Send a message via AIM to Q U E E N

Old 12-17-2011, 03:23 AM

Well, since it has been getting awfully chilly up here in my area lately, I've decided on making a warm role-play; a role-play about six teens who go to summer camp.

Six teenagers, three boys and three girls all from completely different backgrounds, have all been forced by their parents into one horrifying place.

Summer camp.

But this isn't just some ordinary camp. There are no camp counselors and there is no $6000 fee to get in. There are no adults, only teenagers.

This is a self-camp.

It is entirely free of price and counselors. You are allowed to do whatever you want, and food supplies and activities will be supplied weekly.

Though it seems like a beach resort for the wealthy, there is no price to enroll in the summer camp. However, there is a limit of six spots: three boys and three girls.

The group of teenagers are dumped onto a beautiful camp site by private jet, and expected to get along for the entire summer.

On this beach paradise dotted with fancy cabins and a spectacular scenery; personalities will clash, and enemies will even be made.

Together they will face challenges, discover things about themselves even they did not know, and possibly find love.

Welcome to the summertime.

RP Here :
◤The Summer I Met You◥ [Under Major Construction]

Please fill out the following form to join:

PHP Code:
[I][B][LEFT]Username[/LEFT][/B][/I]
[
COLOR="Your Color"]
[
FONT="Book Antiqua"][CENTER][SIZE="4"]Insert Name[/SIZE][/COLOR]
I am [COLOR="Your Color"][B][Role][/B][/COLOR].
I am [COLOR="Your Color"][B][Age][/B][/COLORyears old.
I am [COLOR="Your Color"][B][Gender][/B][/COLOR].[/CENTER][/FONT
Roles:

2 Boys and 3 Girls left. Hurry and grab a role while you can!
1 Boy and 1 Girl left.
1 Girl spot left!
Sorry, this RP is full.

The Spoiled - He/She is incredibly conceited, and spoiled excessively by his/her parents. He/she is the perfect example of a rich, snobby, trust-fund baby. He/she tends to boss those lower than him/her around. His/her parents have sent him to the summer camp to get rid of his/her bad personality. Taken by Quarter_Queen - Jae Sesangi Cha

Quarter_Queen

Jae Sesangi Cha

I am The Spoiled.
I am 17 years old.
I am Male.

The Artsy - He/She is an artistic genius. His/her parents are also extremely artistic, and wanted to send him/her to the summer camp to experience new things. He/she is often found drawing or dazing off into space. Taken by Artsy- Jason Peter Todd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artsy View Post
Artsy

Jason "Jazz" Peter Todd

I am the Artsy.
I am 16 years old.
I am male.
The Innocent - He/She is so naive, it is almost laughable. He/she does not know much about the world and life, due to certain circumstances. He/she acts quite like a child, although he/she is a teenager and almost an adult. His/her parents have sent him/her to the camp to help him/her mature. Taken by Angelo - Itzli Carazon Paendrag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelo View Post
Angelo

Itzli (Izzy) Carazon Paendrag

I am The Innocent.
I am 16 years old.
I am female.
The Punk - He/She is loud and as unordinary as they come. He/she expresses him/herself freely, and is not afraid of what other people say. He/She often gets into trouble, and not many people like him/her. His/her parents have sent him/her here to get rid of his/her "bad" side. Taken by GuppyMan - Apollo Richardson

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuppyMan View Post
GuppyMan

Apollo Richardson

I am The Punk.
I am 17 years old.
I am male.
The Bubbly - He/She is as friendly and full of energy as a young puppy. He/she does not let what others say about him/her get to his/her head. He/she is oddly energetic all the time, and always tries to cheer others up no matter what it takes. He/she often is bubbly to the point of plain annoying. His/her parents have sent him/her here so he/she would stop being so energetic all the time. Taken by Carzeebear - Kaye Taylor

Quote:
Carzeebear

Kaye Taylor

I am The Bubbly!.
I am 17! years old.
I am Female!.
The Shy - He/She is an extreme introvert and does not talk to many people; he/she is not even close with his/her own parents. He/she will tend to avoid others and keep to him/herself all the time. His/her parents have sent him/her here to be more friendly and outgoing.Taken by DrkDmnDrgn - Laurna Waterwind

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrkDmnDrgn
DrkDmnDrgn

Laurna Waterwind

I am Shy.
I am 16 years old.
I am Female.
You can post the reserves in here if you'd like to~ :3

Last edited by Q U E E N; 12-17-2011 at 11:57 PM..