Carzeebear

Kaye Taylor!

I am Bubbly!.
I am Seventeen years old.
I am a Girl, obviously..
I am 5 foot 2; and 65kg.
I am rather Petite.

This is MY STORY;

I grew up in your average home until I was about twelve. Then, everything changed when Mom caught my Dad with his receptionist. They broke up, and Mom started to put lots of pressure on my brother and I to be perfect. My brother did what he was asked, and became quiet, and modest, and studied hard, but that's just not how I roll! I'm a social butterfly! I crave loud music and laughter, and I hate sitting quietly and studying. So I rebelled, sort of, and joined the cheerleading team, and went to all the parties (with or without permission) and talked through all my classes.

My Mom can't handle that I don't want to be perfect, all I want is to have fun. She keeps trying to stop me from doing stuff, like, this year, she banned me from joining Cheerleading, but she never has the will to enforce it, and so I still manage to do what I want. Like I said, I like to laugh, and to make people laugh, but most of my jokes are a bit stupid. I've been called airheaded, and I suppose it's true, sometimes. I mean, I'm intelligent enough, but most of the time I behave like an emptyheaded flirt.

Oh! That's another thing you should know about me. I'll flirt with just about anyone. (Yet another thing about me that my Mom hates. She thinks I'll end up like my Dad if I continue like that.) People are funny, and flirting is entertaining, so I flirt to stop myself getting bored mostly. But sometimes I just like putting my Mom into a tizz. She's so overdramatic about things like that.

I love being a cheerleader! It's fun, and athletic, and I just love how we always have smiles on our faces when we do it.
I also love anything sweet. It makes me happy. Things like candy, and watermelon....
Swimming. I just love to swim. It's like flying, except you're underwater.

DISLIKES
I can't stand people who just sit around. They always seem so bored.
Just like I hate watching other people sitting around, I hate sitting around, myself. There's always something fun to be done!
Reading, Blegh! It's just words on paper, and it's boring.

I hope this is ok. :)