View Single Post
DariaMorgendorfer
La La La La La, you're standing on my neck!

Old 12-21-2011, 04:24 AM

Rochelle Harbor Entries

Entries:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodstainedwings View Post
Rochelle Harbor Contest Entry
Username: bloodstainedwings
Reference Photo:
i dont have a reference picture but i went for the assistant to the chef look, with a creative spirit she puts the final icing on the cakes on display just before the are served. you have caught her right as she is running back to the kitchen oh my! she has just enough time for a smile and a wipe before she runs back to the kitchen to make more icing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vickyll3 View Post
Username: Vickyll3
Reference Photo:

Now I know how Vicky feels, but at least I got my red velvet cake
ugh after so many tries lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochiel Silverfire View Post
Username: Rochiel Silverfire
Reference Photo:

I thought it was only appropriate for the head chef of the Sugarplum Village faire to be the Sugarplum Fairy herself! :heart:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 飛段 View Post
Username: 飛段
Reference Photo: Ohh, how lovely! Guests! I was almost giving up on guests showing up! Do take a seat, and allow me to introduce myself...I, am the great chef, Femure Mandibilia! I've been in a good mood of late, and have decided to make some wonderful dishes to celebrate the occasion. Here, try this appetizer, salsa sauce on baked bread, with crunchy little bits of protein. ...No? Don't like bugs? Well how about this dish then? Fresh spring onions sprinkled over ginger and steamed abalone. It's quite good, I must say. And of course, let's not forget the main course, of which the ingredients took me quite some time to find! I'm quite proud of the results. ...No? You sure? Hm, you humans are strange, denying perfectly well-cooked meat. Fine. How about this one? I've made extra dishes of main courses just for cases like these. Try this one, doesn't it look delicious? Made out of the finest meats of a cat, I'll say! Took me a week to find the perfect feline for this, not too large, not too small. And finally, here's the dessert! ...What? No! No human parts or bugs. I swear! Really! See? I'll cut it open for you- ...You're sure? But...Oh fine. *grumble* Humans... Oh very well, if you insist on skipping dessert, at least have a drink. I have some- ...water? Just water?? Oh I am so dismayed, but your wish is my command, honorable guests. Here are some water, nothing added- Oh for heaven's sake! *watches the guests flee in exasperation* I will never understand humans...*shakes head*
Quote:
Originally Posted by GwenaHikari View Post
Username:GwenaHikari
Reference Photo:
Quote:
Originally Posted by maidenroseheart View Post
Username: maidenroseheart
Reference Photo: Brulee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nephila View Post
Secret ingredient Brraaainsss.

Username: Nephila
Reference Photo:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivvy View Post
Username:Ivvy
Reference Photo:

Delectible mini pastries for an easy tasty kawi treat for our visiting patrons in a hurry! Enjoy a complimentry one for this holiday season.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fauxreal View Post
Username: Fauxreal
Reference Photo:

----------

It's also twisted because - I'm a mouse! *continues to sing - 'There are no Cats in America!'*
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrepsleyKabob View Post
Username: CrepsleyKabob
Reference Photo:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodlandnymph View Post
Username: Woodlandnymph
Reference Photo:

Woody was so excited to bring something tasty to the Sugarplum Village Fair, wanting to impress all the teachers. She knew that there would be a lot of sweets, so she hurried to her kitchen and started up something savory. Unfortunately, there was a horrid stove incident, and most her her neighborhood was taken out in the fall out. Lucky for her, however, the ham was divine!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyndel View Post
Username: Cyndel
Reference Photo:

Last one, who wants it!?

Lol I have such a poor selection of baked goods in my inventory... XD
You get strawberry cookies, live cookies, or booger cookies. XD
Quote:
Originally Posted by LizzyCollinsDeArc View Post
Username: LizzyCollinsDeArc
Reference Photo: Ginger Bread House
Original Link
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdgfam08 View Post
Username:sdgfam08
Reference Photo:She's holing her self in tiny form 0.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spring`Tyme Fresh View Post
Username: Spring`Tyme Fresh
Reference Photo:

I hope I've done this okay. My avi made a traditional english trifle, with cream, strawberries, blueberries, and lady fingers. :) It was the center piece of the table!
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMagenta View Post
Username: KatMagenta
Reference Photo:

What better to have at a celebration than champagne? How about a champagne jelly topped with syllabub cream!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arechi View Post
Username: Arechi
Reference Photo:
Quote:
Originally Posted by HIM_ROCK View Post
Username: HIM_ROCK

I call it Pie attempt number 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by EirianHikari View Post
Username: EirianHikari
Reference Photo:

I made some sugar cookie stars, with the help of two chocolate chip cookie fairies :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quarter_Queen View Post
Username: Quarter_Queen
Reference Photo:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaVida View Post
Username: LaVida
Reference Photo:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knerd View Post
Username: Knerd
Reference Photo:

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueblackrose View Post
Username: blueblackrose
Reference Photo:
Rose was very excited about making sweets for the Sugarplum Village fair. Things got off to a great start as she made some pies, but it was when she started making her cake that things went wrong. Peeblo had come over to her and asked if he could help. He seemed interested and innocent at the time, but one should know better than to trust this little imp. Unfortunately in her excitement she didn't consider the fact that Peeblo was probably up to no good. Gratefully she accepted his offer. Things went fine at first and the cake made it into the oven. After it was in the oven to bake Peeblo started to throw the pies around and at Rose. In the confusion and mess she ended up leaving the cake in a little too long, but that really didn't matter since it was already on fire. Apparently Peeblo had slipped something into the batter so that it was ignite while cooking. Hopefully this little incident has taught Rose a lesson...

Quote:
Originally Posted by spicedroses View Post
Username:spicedroses
Reference Photo:
as you can tell this is a spring garden party and our little chef has been busy making little cupcakes for the guests to enjoy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascadellia View Post
Username: ascadellia
Reference Photo:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa View Post
Username: Ikuto Akihiko

Reference Photo:
Dango!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fireprincess View Post
Username: fireprincess
Reference Photo:

STORY THAT GOES ALONG WITH THE AVI. ENJOY ;)X

Hello all and welcome to the Sugarplum Village Fair!
What with so many traveling Menewshans arriving, the master chef had to hire a little extra help. She has enlisted the help of a little bunny named Sugar. Now, don't go making assumptions about Sugar.... You may be thinking "Why, it's a bunny! A bunny certainly can't cook or even be able to communicate with the students!" Well, that's where you'd be wrong! You see, that's what poor Angel thought when she was assigned to work under Sugar making a Figgy Pudding.
When Angel signed up with a few of her friends to work for the great confectionist, she was very excited to showcase her fine cooking skills for all to enjoy. Cooking and baking had always been a passion of Angel's, so she was a bit devastated to learn that instead of baking with the great confectionist, she was assigned to bake with her assistant...Sugar. Her friends gave her sympathy as they talked about what hardships were in store for her....seeing as she was assisting a bunny.
Angel was now more than ever determined to prove her worth. She practiced cooking and baking day and night to give her a leg-up. "I don't need help to make a delicious Figgy pudding," she declared "especially from a bunny!".
The day finally arrived for Angel to bake her Figgy Pudding for the anxiously awaiting Menewshans. She gathered up all her courage and walked over to the baking station where Sugar was already waiting. Angel quickly got to work preparing all of her utensils and ingredients ignoring Sugar, who kept tugging at her legwarmer, all the while. Finally frustrated with the tugging, Angel decided to see what the little bunny could possibly want before she started creating her masterpiece. Afterall...she couldn't have this little bunny constantly underfoot while she was running about. She looked down to find little Sugar holding up a carrot, offering it to her. Angel politely declined and went back to her preparations when she felt another tug. She looked down again to see Sugar still holding the carrot up to her but this time Sugar had the sweetest look on her face. "Well, what's the worst that could happen?" she thought as she took the carrot and bit into it.
Her head started spinning as soon as she swallowed the bite of the funny tasting carrot. Sugar jumped on her head and held another carrot in front of her face. "No, I don't want another carrot!" Angel proclaimed "I'm going to be sick from the first one you gave me."
The spinning got worse and worse until she finally had to close her eyes. After the spinning had slowed, Angel felt she could try to start baking. She opened her eyes to find the carrot still dangling in front of her face when a strange feeling rushed over her. Suddenly the carrot was irresistible and she just had to have it. She quickly reached out to grab it when it was yanked to the side. She reached for it again and it was pulled away once more. She glanced upward to find Sugar still sitting on top of her head saying "Now you be a good little student and do as I say and you may have the carrot."
"What's this!?", you ask? "Angel can understand what the bunny is saying?? Impossible!" Well, how else did you think Sugar would communicate with the students, but with a magical carrot that temporarily brainwashes the consumer.
Angel is now being drug all over the kitchen, forced to do Sugar's bidding in the hopes of finally getting the delicious carrot being dangled in front of her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadami View Post
Username: shadami
Reference Photo: Carrot cake :]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naisou View Post
Username: Naisou
Reference Photo:
Nai wanted to make something special for the villagers, and decided that she would put a twist on her master Amaltheia's decadent cupcake recipe. Being...semi-not-so-well-versed in the ways of magic and lore, Nai decided to enchant the cupcakes to sing lovely carols. Unfortunately the spell went awry, and now the cupcakes just chatter incessantly about fashion, sweets, all around gossip. One even went so far as to bake herself a puppy-cake, and insists on dragging it wherever she goes! While they still taste amazing, they make the most unappetizing face when bitten. Nai really needs to figure out how to fix this, before Amaltheia comes back and sees what a mess has been made...Anyone want a chatty cupcake?
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazymuch View Post
Username: crazymuch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seito View Post
Username: Seito
Reference Photo:

Seito didn't understand. She knew she was new to the whole cooking thing, but there's no way she could be that bad right? Right?! Cause her chicken turned out nothing like the chef's juicy plump mouth water chicken.

Instead hers came out black and flat and nothing like the head chef's one.

"I don't understand!!" Seito sobbed. "The head chef will kill me if I don't get this right." She looked at the bucket of MFC in her hands. "No one will notice if I use MFC chicken instead," she told her desperately. Seito needed this job! She can't get fired on the first day for being such a horrible cook! There was no way she was this bad.

Seito would find out later on that the reason why her chicken was so bad was because Peeblo decided to replace her supply for chicken meat with rubber ones!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roachi View Post
Username: Roachi
Reference Photo:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suona View Post
Username: Suona
Reference Photo:
Suona took a bite out of one of the cookies to test how good they were before she prepared them as a gift.

Last edited by DariaMorgendorfer; 01-04-2012 at 02:48 AM..