View Single Post
ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 12-25-2011, 10:15 AM

((Ahaha, I see why lol))

Victoria, realized just how stupid that was of her, if anything that was going to make Rogan, bug her more and what worst she could just image what the other were going to think now, "Crap! None of them really knew we were friends. Seth and I, just got too busy to be around each other as much as we had been in the beginning of our friendship." she said quietly to herself, as she walked to her locker. Most the time they went to Seth house to hang out and all the guys would end up hanging out at Rogan's or Jesse's house. So it was understandable why Victoria, never ran into them at all but now that she thought about it she remembered Ryan, from music classes but they hardly talked or noticed each other. She walked to her locker to grab her math book, 'Ugh, how much more stupider can I get and dig this new layer of hell up?' she yelled at herself in her head, while smacking her head against her locker door.

"Miss Wolfe, people will wonder about your health if you continue to do such idiotic things." came the soft-spoken but authoritative voice from behind her. Jumping out of her skin Victoria, held the squeal that wanted to come out of her mouth and turned to see her homeroom, teacher Mr. LaRoche, as always he looked strikingly handsome, with his barely shoulder-length deep brown hair, with light sandy-brown highlights. His bangs framing his face nicely, which was sculpted to perfection it seemed and those eyes; they were a light brown but they seemed to have a golden tint to them. Of course the man always had this cool aurora around him, with an emotionless face.

She tried to match his face, but wasn't working out to will with her startled state, "Of course sir..." she looked down at her feet, "Please, excuse my behavior." she said, it's not that she was timid by LaRoche, she just knew not to mess with this man. She assumed he would leave her be after that but she was shocked to see his shoes get closer, "Is everything alright, Miss Wolfe?" he asked in a low, smooth voice. She couldn't guess what his face looked like, she didn't want to for some reason this was not Mr. LaRoche's behavior but than again they didn't talk outside of the schoolwork subject so she really didn't know what his personality was like, "Yes, sir, everything is just fine." she turned to her locker quickly, did her combo and grabbed her book, while closing the locker door. Still leaving her eyes to the floor she was still slightly shocked to see that he had not left yet, "Well I have to get to class before I'm late again." she said bowing slightly to him. A low chuckle was heard, it sound light to her ears and soft, "Yes, can't be running late for all your classes Miss Wolfe." just as she was about to leave his words stopped her, "Try not to be late for mine tomorrow as well, good-day." he said, she thought a little jokingly, she could almost hear the smile in his words. Victoria, walked to her math-class with LaRoche on her mind.

~Back with Rogan~

Last edited by ChoShadowMaster; 12-25-2011 at 11:23 AM..