View Single Post
whiterose20021
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-27-2011, 10:33 PM

I floated over to him now."So you still think you can defeat me?"I asked in a hushed whisper in his ear as I walked around him,running a finger over his shoulders as I circled him,stopping on his left side now,leaning on him lightly."I should tell you this now before I end your life,even if I did let you live,you'd be under my charm,helplessly fascinated with me in all ways."I said with a soft chuckle."Right now you're paralyzed and if I gave you a command,you'd follow it without question."I then thought for a moment."Hmmm,nah.I rather have the pleasure of taking you out myself.Your kind have been hunting my people down like we were some sort of vermin,without any questions of why you had to kill us on sight.We didn't even do anything do you and yet we are killed mercilessly.You probably didn't have to sit in hiding while you watched your parents slaughtered before you as a child."I shook my head taking a few steps from him now before turning and looking at the helpless soul reaper."You don't know what it's like living on the run in fear for your life,not knowing whether or not today was going to be your last.No,you have the luxury of living a carefree life doing what ever you please."I folded my arms,tilting my head to the side with a bored look on my face now."Maybe I should just let you live,you are,after all,the first soul reaper to fall victim of my song."I stood there for a moment,thinking the possibilities over now as I put a hand on my hip while I planted the end of my scythe on the ground next to me.