View Single Post
whiterose20021
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-30-2011, 03:59 AM

This brought a smirk to my face and a chuckle to escape my mouth now."I only do it to make sure I get away with my life whenever I encounter a murderer like you."I stated lightly,it was the truth though,I'd never use my charm to make someone fall for me without them wanting to."I said with a shrug now,this guy was unbelievable,if he thought for a second I did it for that purpose then he's wrong."Just because you think you are,doesn't mean you are ready."I pointed out,shaking my head now.These soul reapers were always so full of themselves just because they thought they were better than everyone else.i laughed now."So an old dog can learn new tricks.Don't worry,I barely showed you what I can truly do anyway."I looked him in the eye now with a sly smirk on my face."You'll never learn my name and calling me gorgeous won't get you anywhere."I raised an eyebrow now as he told me his name,Arata?That was a rather shocking first,no soul reaper ever gave a name whenever they came rolling around to kill them.This charm was getting a bit creepy,but then again I still didn't know how to remove it from someone once it's placed upon them.This situation was getting a bit out of hand,but it was kind of funny seeing a soul reaper suffer under the charm for once."That is an interesting name,but it still doesn't earn you the right to know my name."I chimed playfully before turning my back to him now as the teacher came into the room now,starting today's lesson now.