View Single Post
Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 01-02-2012, 02:28 AM

Rochelle Harbor Contest Entry
Username: 飛段
Reference Photo: Ohh, how lovely! Guests! I was almost giving up on guests showing up! Do take a seat, and allow me to introduce myself...I, am the great chef, Femure Mandibilia! I've been in a good mood of late, and have decided to make some wonderful dishes to celebrate the occasion. Here, try this appetizer, salsa sauce on baked bread, with crunchy little bits of protein. ...No? Don't like bugs? Well how about this dish then? Fresh spring onions sprinkled over ginger and steamed abalone. It's quite good, I must say. And of course, let's not forget the main course, of which the ingredients took me quite some time to find! I'm quite proud of the results. ...No? You sure? Hm, you humans are strange, denying perfectly well-cooked meat. Fine. How about this one? I've made extra dishes of main courses just for cases like these. Try this one, doesn't it look delicious? Made out of the finest meats of a cat, I'll say! Took me a week to find the perfect feline for this, not too large, not too small. And finally, here's the dessert! ...What? No! No human parts or bugs. I swear! Really! See? I'll cut it open for you- ...You're sure? But...Oh fine. *grumble* Humans... Oh very well, if you insist on skipping dessert, at least have a drink. I have some- ...water? Just water?? Oh I am so dismayed, but your wish is my command, honorable guests. Here are some water, nothing added- Oh for heaven's sake! *watches the guests flee in exasperation* I will never understand humans...*shakes head*