View Single Post
Katie Scarlett Divine
"Life never favored weakness. Only the strong survive."

Old 01-03-2012, 11:37 PM

Scarlett looked over at the girl. Her vision of the girl had black lines running through her from the bars. "But if I kill myself my blood will run cold before you get to the end of the map. Without me you can't even get to the treasure." She said, a sad smile on her face. "Besides. The food Marquet brings me is already spoiled. He knows how much I dislike him.. So he waits for my food to rot until he brings it to me. So I just leave it sit where he lays it." She said, her emerald eyes glancing to the pile of food in the corner.

"To escape someone would have to let me out." She said, her thin eye brows going up slightly as if to question the girl. She glanced to the keys that were hanging on a hook behind the girl. "I knew they'd be talking about me soon.. they'll be trying to get the map out of me soon enough. It's a shame for them that I don't know it by heart." She said, looking down at herself. She had never seen the map completely because the map was tattooed on her body. When she was fourteen her grandfather came to Santo Domingo in hopes of giving her the map. But when she refused to take it, knowing it would put her in danger.. he kidnapped her and had it tattooed to her body. All along her back and right side was a treasure map. Luckily her attire hid it. For she wasn't going to tell them anytime soon that she was a living, breathing map to the largest treasure in the world.