View Single Post
Tsuki Kinryoku
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-04-2012, 04:43 PM

((Accepted and sorry it took so long to get around to it...I just got back from break XD By the way Happy or death...Whatever you prefer to be called you can introduce Hikaru however you want to...I need to introduce two of the bad guys I already have in mind XD and what is the 'Endless Storm Inn 'about? ))

The girl looked at Eric and had grabbed the stake before he could stab her. "It might not but I will not allow you to kill me!!" She moved off to the side after letting go of the stake and got behind him and pushed him into the wall.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zero just glared at Tsuki and then turned to Hailey. "You might want to listen to Demetrius..He is just trying to protect you." He then turned back to Tsuki. " You really insist on being stubborn don't you?!" Zero was attempting to look in her eyes..but she had just turned away from him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tsuki then turned back to him and started yelling."What do you not get Zero?! I don't need you to protect me and if you must know, You are the most arrogant immortal that I have known my whole life! You won't let people stand up for themselves or let them..." She was starting to shake. Zero had gotten her to the point that her mood swing had suddenly changed. Tsuki had made Zero let go of her. Her mouth was sent into a scowl."Just leave me alone." Tsuki took off out of the courtyard.
Zero kicked a tree, nearly uprooting the roots. " Yeah, well your the most stubborn human in existence!" He yelled down the street, it seemed like he was talking to no one but he knew that Tsuki could hear him. Zero then walked out of the courtyard and walked back to his house.
Tsuki stopped running as soon as she reached Millenium City park. She sat down on a bench and started sobbing.