View Single Post
Thrifty
Staff Envoy
Staff Envoy

Old 02-08-2012, 10:33 PM

Hey!! I've got something super exciting to tell you all about! Because it's turned out to be not at all ideal to have a thrift shop in the market place for the new users, we had a rethink. We'd pondered, and users had suggested; moving some items into a special gold store, a small range of basics at real low prices. But Ferra: had a much better idea!

YOU are going to provide the new guys with clothes!

Are you all thinking "huh, wasn't that what the thrift shop was :?" Well yes, but this is entirely different! You guys are going to pixel items for the newbie store. How about that?! This is the opportunity for those of you with a bit of skill to provide a really hands-on bit of help for the new users.

You can use this thread for advice and help, we'll be here to coach you along the way, and if your item finishes up good enough, it will become available for everyone to buy! How awesome is that? I think it's going to be amazing, and I hope you're all as excited about it as I am!

So, now start asking your questions!! I'll stick a post after this one for answering them ; D