View Single Post
Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message to chat

Old 02-09-2012, 03:07 AM

NIcky chuckled when she heard him and shook her head, "oh sure, you would never do anything stupid. Do you want me to name all the stupid things you did while we dated?" she asked and knew that it would be a fairly long list.

She laughed with him when she heard him and once she managed to calm down talked, "I dont have a issue, I just make sure people regret not giving me their food when I want it.' she said and smiled when she heard the nickname.

She remembered when he first had given it to her. It had been right after he had headed off to England and they wre together for the first time. While he had been gone the guys from school had been bugging her and she had been nice. Yet when they started to bug her when she was with James it turned back. She had ended up threatening to beat the crap out of them if they didnt' leave her alone and chanced them across town. When she got back he had given her the name.

When she heard him she quickly finished anything she had left and stood up. "then lets go, I cant wait to take you out." she said as she smiled at him.