View Single Post
0ri0n83
Is your light going to guide me?
Send a message via AIM to 0ri0n83

Old 03-11-2012, 12:49 AM

Sage licked his lips as he was in deep concentration. Every time he event remotely got the barrier to go up it would always crumble. Cursing out loud he heard the clatter as more of the shingles were being broken as the other creature got closer and closer to him. He began to panic as he broke out in a cold sweat. This wasn't going to help his concentration at all. Debating on what he should do he decided that he would need to get away as quickly as possible, and come back during the night. It was true that it would be harder to see, but that also meant that it would be harder to see him too. Saying a silent prayer he kicked off of the ground as he opened his wings taking to the air. If he was lucky he could get away before he could get caught. "I'm sorry," thought Sage. "Wait for me I'll be back for you."

Kai looked at the other man in front of him, fear clearly etched on his angelic features. He then blinked when he heard what the other had said. Was it true that someone was coming to save him. Well he knew that the elders hadn't had come for him. So that meant that it had to be his lover Sage. "Sage," thought Kai as he got up and moved closer to the other. As soon as he was about a foot away from the other he side stepped and began running down the hallway since the door was open. All he knew that he had to do was find a window or a door that led outside. His wing, though still hurting, was beginning to heal itself, and he was pretty sure that he would be able to fly away, albeit a small distance.