View Single Post
Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥

Old 03-16-2012, 09:36 PM

Rolling his eyes slightly at Ziva's self-effacing behavior, Waya opened his mouth as though to speak, though he was interrupted by Talia's stomach grumbling loudly. Her antics afterwards were cute enough to warrant him chuckling, though her question was a good one. "Do they have a table set up for food?" he asked, frowning in thought. Nothing he had read mentioned food being given until dinner. "No, nevermind. Tsula and I have a kill hidden if you want. Let's go get that."

As he led the way, expecting the others to follow, he said, "So, what kind of things do you like to do in your spare time, ladies?" While waiting for a response, he whistled, enjoying the scents of the forest and gentle touch of the westerly breeze. It truly was a great day to be alive. Of course, he didn't so much walk ahead of the others as jump from place to place, his above average strength providing a profound jumping ability. While appearing immature at first, the real purpose of his jumping was to keep himself from leaving a concentrated set of footprints. The girls didn't have to worry about such a thing, of course, considering how light their footsteps were.

~~~

"What kind of science do you teach?" she asked merrily. "He was over by the woods. Are you a snake? I've never met a snake Therian before. That's pretty cool." Oddly, she seemed to lose energy towards the end of her sentence, eyes drooping sleepily for a moment before she snapped back up. The sugar she had had earlier was starting to wear off. Waya didn't have a clue, however. In other words, she had sneaked it while he wasn't paying attention. Really, it wasn't that great of an idea. She had a sort of intolerance to sugar. A tablespoon could make her hyper for a while, though she'd crash and feel sick afterwards. Her head had already started to ache, working together with the nausea she usually felt.

Clenching her eyes to try and ease the headache, she dropped to her bum and leaned against the wall, which acted as an anchor. Of course she hadn't had enough to make her experience all of the symptoms. It was only the basics that she suffered from. "Stupid lollipop," she mumbled, wincing before she started shuddering. "I'll be fine. D-Do you have any w-water?"

~~~

Jiao's eyebrow rose about three inches as Theia gave him a tongue-lashing, and he almost, almost, felt sorry. But then she took hold of his hand again, and the anger returned. "Look at me! I don't care!" he responded, yanking his hand free again. "Look what those abominations did to me! I can't even walk around out here without this hat because it would be suicide! How is that right? How is that fair? It's not. It's not fair that your sister is a vampire, but she is. She's one of them now." As he finished, his anger dwindled, and the silver spike he had pulled out of his pocket in case she reacted angrily was placed back without a second thought. Using his hand, he motioned for her to continue, a sort of... respect carried in his frame.