View Single Post
Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕。)

Old 04-01-2012, 08:10 PM

Eclipse

Eclipse turned slightly as he herd the man's words. His intense moonlight silver eyes flickered over the other's frame for just a moment before he speeks. "My master would never send another to deal with me" he says pulling his arm out of reach. Eclipse had been created by his master, and therefore owed him his life. Eclipse had started out as an experiment of dark magic, which had taken on a life and form of its own. The first of his kind and seemingly growing his power each day. A slight breeze flowed through the room around the two and gently made the male's raven hair sway. Eclipse had the body and the estimated age of a twenty year old, though he had only been created about three years ago.

His master had kept him a secret, even from the high council. He knew if anyone had found out about Eclipse, they would either see him as a threat, or a means to power. Eclipse had a feeling that was in fact what this man was here for now. "Who are you, why are you really here?" he didn't expect an honest answer, but he wanted something anyways. He did not have to much experience with other people, the closest he had gotten to besides his master, was the guards who protected them. He had been in these halls and towers all of his life. As he waited for the man to speak, he focused on his energy. He didn't need spells or charms like others did, since his body was the very incarnation of magic itself it flowed through him like the very blood through his veins.

A slight spark forms around his hands, as a deep violet electric like energy starts to form. If this man was a threat, he would not go without a fight himself. His muscles slightly tensed and his eyes never moved from the other being. His lips slightly parted allowed for the male's breathing to be a bit easier, as well as served to keep him calm. He had learned the dangers of magic, one wrong move could cost you things far worse in life then death. He waited for a response from him as the energy around his hands became a steady flow. If something was to happen, he was ready.

----------

(I think I'm the one who got carried away XD)