View Single Post
Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕。)

Old 04-02-2012, 07:39 PM

Eclipse refused to show that that had done anything to him. He clenches his jaw, knocking the hand away from him. He passed the mane walking back down towards the room. He didn't wait for the mage, closing the door. When he was sure he was alone he hit the wal a shimmer of deep violet magic runs up it. He sighs lightly and let his mind wander back to his master. He hoped he was doing alright, would he miss Eclipse? He was sure his master would come looking for him, but for now he would have to make the most of this. He headed to the bed, slowly laying his now slightly stiff and sore body back onto it. His eyes slide closed, and his hand would move up running through his hair. He didn't notice the whisper in his ear at first.

"Eclipse....Eclipse" His eyes open, and he sits up "Master?" He looked around but saw no one. "I am communicating to you through your earring" he says. Eclipse gently touched the earring on his upper ear that had a ruby stone set into it. "It's a tracking stone, it allows me to communicate to you, now listen to me he hasn't touched you has he?" Eclipse would glance at the door making sure he was still alone "No master...not yet." "Good" his master would say "don't let him, I am working on a spell of my own, I will find you soon and bring you home." He smiles a bit warmly, happy to have his master trying hard to bring him home.