View Single Post
Aurora Avalon
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-11-2012, 03:01 AM

(Whom ever you want. I been re-watching Fruits Basket on Netflix. We can divide the original characters if you wanted)

Keiko was already up fixing lunch for herself, Yukina and the head of the family, Ayamei. Humming softly as she made three identical breakfast as Shizune was already gone to work or rather hunting down some one. "You know Shizune is going to be a hand full if she ever finds that writer." Keiko said softly as Yukina walked in the kitchen to get Ayamei's breakfast.

Shizume already out shortly after sunrise for her morning walks. Smiling softly as she finally was able to return to Japan and the hometown where she grew up. Thought none of the younger generation knew that she already found where her favorite writer was living. Thats where her destination was taking her. Finally after thirteen years she was going to be able to see Shigure once again.

Thought many people teased her about her name almost rhyming with his it was almost comical in a since. She had just started opening up a magic shop of potions and love charms in town. Though with her favorite book in hand she headed to where Shigure lived with a little help from the man's or woman's best friend. Arriving at the door and lightly knocked on the door of the home of Shigure Sohma standing there for a moment laughing at the sounds of people fighting in the back ground as she waited.

Ayamei had bathed already and dressed in her school uniform which made both Keiko and Yukina very happy. A soft blush across her face as she smiled looking at her cousins they were so very kind and rarely fought around her. Heading to the table she leaned against the wall closing her eyes she was a little dizzy but didn't think any one saw her. Her body was weak and was able to tire more quickly than other. Just as she sat down Yukina brought the tray that had their breakfast on it and a glass of water with some pills for Ayamei health.

Yukina set everything out on the table after Ayamei had sat down as she then followed suit. "Keiko is making us lunch. She is pleased that your well enough to go attend the first day of class with us. Isis" Yukina said smiling calling Ayamei by her goddess name, though it wasn't long before Keiko joined them as the three sat and talked and smiled over their first meal for their first day of school.

Hinato had gotten the car for them to ride in as it would be easier on Ayamei to get school and home again with out much strain on her body. Though she worried and knew if something was to happen Keiko wouldn't leave the goddess side though Yukina may be the one to give the cellphone too. While after they had eaten and Yukina had returned to the front door putting on her shoes. Hinato gave Yukina the cellphone. "If she faints call me I don't trust those school nurses even though she wanted to attend school as well. If something happens call me." She said before heading to the car leaving the pink phone in the hands of the rat of their zodiac.