View Single Post
Wordless Love
*^_^*
Banned

Old 04-11-2012, 02:56 PM

Tohru stood up going to the door and opening it "Hello, can I help you?" she smiled innocently, she was the most harmless of the all those in the house. Tohru waited patiently, though it wasn't long before the girl would answer.
Shigure was in the other room trying to tell the other two to behave because you never knew who it was or would be and it could be someone not through the family.

Christopher heard their stop and stood up, "Let's go, this is the place" they rode the bus to their house, not yet having a car, and it would be there about the time they would arrive. Christopher saw the doors open and went outside to go check out the house out. He wasn't so sure about this house, especially two stories, the third floor was the attic which was pretty big.

The four of them already had their things moved to the house, so that it would be there without a hassle; it was Peter's idea to do so and he was fine with how the house looked on the outside plus the inside. "The bigger room is for Keito and Ellie, the second biggest will be mine. There is one in the attic and another next to the bathroom" Peter said as he walked off the bus with the others.

"But, we have to quickly go get you to the school" "Can't we just walk around to get used to things?" Keito asked "Alright, but, Keito you have to be with one Christopher or Ellie during this time" "It's alright, I'll keep up with both of our classes" Ellie smiled adding "But if you don't mind, I want the other room not in the attic, I would like to be close to Keito,but," Ellie looked at Keito as he spoke "Space is what everyone needs, it's alright, you can even decorate your room how you want" he smiled.