View Single Post
Chickie Nuggs
❀◕ ‿ ◕❀

Old 04-13-2012, 08:37 PM

I've noticed that it's kinda dead around these parts. I know you're a busy person, Jelly, but I was wondering how often you stop by here? Also, maybe this idea should be re-announced so that this section could get more people to pixel and/or give feedback. So far I've only gotten feedback and critique from Mina (who did it because I mentioned having a thread) and Hammy (because I got her to make a thread as well).

Also, I think that the standards of what kind of material to be released in the newbie shop should be re-announced as well. I've started to think about the Mina scarf and the boots, for example. They are beautiful items, but I think that they are too good for 20-30 gold. I'll admit I enjoyed being able to get items that are easily worth 300 gold for a large fraction of what they're worth, but I think it defeats the purpose of having a thrifty shop for newbies where they can clothe themselves for cheap. I'm not suggesting you remove those items. That wouldn't be fair to Mina. I just figured I'd mention my concern before people come up with more and more extravagant items that would actually pass for the shop when they really don't fit the "thrifty" idea.

----------

jellysundae:
There...I meant to ping you about it at the beginning of the message, but I messed up your name the first time. ^^;

Last edited by Chickie Nuggs; 04-13-2012 at 09:29 PM..