View Single Post
Bellyz.
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-15-2012, 01:38 PM

Edgar was pulled against his will into the next airport. "Now, this airline is a public one, so pull your hat low, wear your shades, do whatever it takes to hide your identity. I really don't want to deal with the paperwork of sueing more people." Leo's face was still stone cold as always. Edgar sighed and his arm was let go of as they came up to a rather busty woman taking tickets. Leo seemed to talk with her only for a moment. He must have explained that they bought their ticket by phone and had nothing physical to show her. When she released Leo from her conversation, he returned to Edgar and picked up his suitcase.

In reality, Leo was a very good manager. This just proved it all. "Ah, here it is." Leo make a 'click' sound and pulled out a dark red fedora and classic ray-bans. "Here. Put these on." Actually doing what he was told, Edgar put them on. "I look cool." "Whatever. Your seat is 003A. Go. Chucky will be there when you get off." Edgar nodded and waved a small 'goodbye' that wasn't returned. Pfff, he'll miss me... Edgar stepped behind a mother with two children following behind her. The youngest son was gripping onto her shirt and walking. Edgar found it a bit cute, but wished they would go faster... The boy then stuck his tongue out to Edgar, who gasped and stuck his tongue out right back. What a child!...

When they were aboard, the doors closed and they took their seats. Edgar found seat 003A and smiled when he saw that there was nobody next to him. He yawned and sat back after buckling his seat belt and pulled out his iPod to play his songs. Above him, the pilot had begun talking.

Hello and welcome to British Airlines. Today we'll be arriving in at about 8am, so buckle your seat belts and be ready for a nice smooth flight.

After that, the plane attendants began talking about emergency situations and gave instructions on how to use your floating device, and inhalers, or something. Edgar wasn't paying any attention. He was practically asleep as the plane took flight. He felt his ears pop with the altitude, but kept himself comfortable. It was supposed to be a four hour flight, after all.