View Single Post
Mr Wink
Shut up, Wesley.

Old 04-19-2012, 06:37 AM

Lei pursed her lips at him as he rattled off his qualifications. What was going on through her head, though, no one would know but her. Before she spoke to him next, she leaned to look around him and frowned at the other crew members," Really? Like none of you have seen a pretty-looking man before. He's not for looking, but for working, like you. Now get off it and get back to work!"

Leaning back in, she huffed and her nostrils flared out. She was having a terrible day. Her saucer eyes snapped back to Valon," My apologies. They aren't the most polite but they're harmless enough I assure you. Now, all of your experience is fine and dandy, but this isn't the military and we do things a bit differently around here."

Behind her Horris had shuffled around a bit, but what he had been doing was blocked by his girth. Eventually, he turned around, holding a cup of tea. With a low rumble in his throat, he moved to Lei's side and held the cup out beside her. She smiled warmly at him and took the cup and saucer. After taking a little sip she kissed the beast's cheek," Thank you my love."

"Now," she sipped, her body obviously relaxing from the warmth of the drink," I'm sure you'll be very useful, but for right now you need to prove that you'll mix well with the rest of our crew. Whatever whimsical thoughts our dear Captain has in his head aside, you can't stay if you're going to cause problems. We have enough illegal betting squabbles as it is. You'll be assisting with cargo for now, understood? Do you have any questions?"