View Single Post
Mr Wink
Shut up, Wesley.

Old 04-19-2012, 07:58 AM

Bram had wandered from his quarters some time ago. Leaning over the railing, he watched his friend intently working at his task. Eventually, Lei leaned beside him and looked down. She blue her pink hair away from her face and sighed," He's a little awkward. Do you think he'll be alright?"

"He'll be fine. Just give him some time," the captain replied.
"In enough time he could find himself being throttled in his sleep, if he makes problems."
"He won't make problems.. I don't think," Bram mused on that a moment, an amused expression on his face," No, he'll be fine. I'll watch out for him."
"Playing favorites, are we? You know that might not be good.."

Bram frowned at her and stood straight, feeling a little insulted again. What was with everyone making him feel that way all of a sudden?

"I never questioned your relationship with Horris, I'll remind you of that," he grumbled, then trotted down to the deck. He was greeted by shouting, swearing, and whatever else the men and women who worked for him could think of. The Lord's bounty was a good one and they were more than happy with themselves and their captain at the moment. The cyborg crossed to Valon and placed a hand on his shoulder with a smile, then waved the rest off," Go to bed, you bunch of lazy asses!"

Bram looked up at Valon with a grin," I think I have some things for you that you might be more comfortable in, if you'll join me like I requested?"