View Single Post
Wavi
Awesome doesn't even begin to explain me~

Old 04-25-2012, 06:13 PM

Between being eaten and covered, Braith's brain jumped right into the gutter. How was he supposed to function under these terms and conditions? Now that he was fighting to hold back a blush and fidgeting to easy his butterflies, he was hardly ready to take on any vampire. Thank god for Nym the kill joy. Had he not decided to pass the hell out, Braith would have considered rattling off some perverted joke. However, with Nym collapsing into his arms, the redhead didn't really get a chance to do much of anything, save for catch the guy.

There was one string of words that really won him over though. "Don't let go." How much cuter could Nym be?

Nym. Cute. THE HELL! Since when was Braith bisexual? His brows furrowed as his eyes crossed for a bit. It was complicated. He was, as far as he knew, a straight man and yet, there he was, thinking about how Kerian was going to eat him and how Nym didn't want to be let go. Oi, were things ever out of whack. He wondered if all men went through this. Praying they did, he supressed the urge to caress Nym's face and plant a sincere little kiss on the side of his face.

"And he was just complaining about the extra company," Braith exclaimed. "Glad to have you, Keri. We could use the extra help now that Nym and I are out of commission."

Putting Nym back on his back so that the guy's face was propped against his right ear, Braith pointed with his nose. "Southeast or southwest?" he questioned, knowing all to well that either option would be on the edge of Calister's roaming range.

OOC // Wasn't sure if Braith would interfere with your post or not. If so, I can always go back and edit/add more should you post with Nym.