View Single Post
Wavi
Awesome doesn't even begin to explain me~

Old 04-26-2012, 06:06 PM

OH NO SHE DIDN'T! She tried to pull that stunt! With ninja-like refluxes, he snatched the pin out of thin air and purposely flicked the little metal item at Tessa's hand. Sure enough, it sunk into her flesh. Nothing too serious, but deep enough that he could get the inner blood.

Holding his nose, he yanked the pin out with his teeth and squeezed the woman's finger with his free hand. A tiny spec of blood gushed out, falling perfectly centered in a black square marked "drop blood here." When it hit the paper, Serk watched as it started to spread out and form something -- her symbol of protection. Releasing Tessa's hand, he pointed to the mark, needle still in mouth. "Mmook! Mmore mimbmul mf mmmecfmum." Yeah, like anyone could understand that. Well, maybe Pepper who knew it was "Look! Your symbol of protection."

With an intricate design now sprawled out on the crisp white paper, Serk dropped the needle into Pepper's hand and turned to look at Tessa. "See, it wasn't that bad, was it?"

Moving back to Tessa's side, the white-haired vampire picked up the woman's pin-pricked finger and placed it in his mouth. Without using his fangs, he sucked, lightly, on her finger, drawing the platelets to the surface. Once he had sucked enough of her blood (which was hardly anything), he placed a peck on the woman's cheek.

"Let's get you that dinner," he said while moving back into the kitchen. Pulling open the refrigerator, Serk picked out some tomatoes. Sliding them into a pot, a devious grin came onto his face. Seconds later, a loud pounding commenced. Pulverizing the poor tomatoes, Serk was putting together pasta, or so one would think.

When he was finally done flattening the fruit (veggies, whatever), he pried open the freezer to retrieve a hunk of steak. "No, it's cow," he said without raising his eyes to meet Tessa's.

"Pepper, seasoning if you please."

A few moments later, he was sliding the meat into the red sauce and adding cheese, more colorful vegetables, and a slew of spices that didn't include garlic. But wait! He then dumped the contents into a pan rather than a pot. Turning up the fire, he watched for the contents to come to a boil before he backed it down so it was at a low rumble.

"Should be ready in…" he looked at the ginger, "…" Blinking, the red-eyed vampire cocked his head. "Psssst, Pepper. That was your cue to finish my sentence."

While preoccupied with cooking (and Serk being enraged that he didn't have a fire affinity), the handsome butler of the house was having his own issues. More like nuisances - Nikia.

Having to put up with her a second longer would have put him in an insane asylum. So, like a cloud of smoke, Calister vanished -- phased out of the air and was incapable of sensing. Oh how he loved his powers over darkness, the ability to completely hide and the ability to vanish all together.

Ducking down a side alley, he continued to suppress his scent, which wasn't hard for he was a master at doing such. Why was he so good, you might ask. Simple. When he was a little lad, he grew up with a gang of vampires -- a mafia group to be exact. To keep himself from getting abused, little Calister was forced to control his scent and his breathing. Hell, he even learned how to control his stomach and tongue. As he grew up with the gang, he was tossed in and out of training, which is why he's as feared as he is today. After all, how many vampires do you know that run with the mob? Not many, I figure.

Accompanied and raised by delinquents really fosters ones charming nature. Not. As expected, Calister grew up rather bitter and cold at a rip young age, learning all too well what it meant to survive in that life. It was either kill or be killed. Young Calister obviously assumed the first for he's still "alive" today.

Like a flash of lightning, Calister appeared in the house of Serk. Eyes flicking to Tessa, he rolled a snarling growl off his tongue. "Should have known you'd have brought another pet into the house." Popping tall, he pushed his fedora back and turned to face Pepper and Tessa. "Vampires within the eastern territory. Two humans - one injured - accompanied by a vampire that feeds off energy and your typical vigilante vampire-hating vampire." Now facing Serk, he reported, "Apparently, we're not as well-known as we hoped. I suppose it has been some time since we last…" he drew his lips tight and turned back toward the window he came in from. "I suggest you keep Pepper close." Yellow eyes dancing over to Tessa, he smirked. "I don't suppose you want to save your human-kin?" Calister wanted to smack himself for spitting that up, but he figured it wouldn't be that bad. After all, he had decided that he would rather deal with Tessa and Nikia.

"If you want to accompany Calister, Tessa, you can. He'll make sure you'll be safe from harm. After all, he is one hell of a butler." Smiling, Serk draped an arm around Pepper. "Pepper, get that horrific garlic necklace I burned my hands making for you. You'll need to wear that tonight. I won't take any chances." Breathing ever so gentle, he cooed, "Pepper, I can't lose you!"

THUD.

Calister's head rammed into the wall again. "You're so… oblivious," he muttered. Oblivious and a tease, that's what he wanted to say, but he kept his yap shut for now was not the time to knit-pick Serk's and Pepper's love interest. No, now was the time for action. If Tessa was interested, she could join Calister and watch how a butler dealt with intruders.

Last edited by Wavi; 04-26-2012 at 07:09 PM..