Thread: nothing ATM Goodbye yo.
View Single Post
Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹnɥ ʞɔəu ɹnoʎ səop

Old 04-28-2012, 11:58 PM

I'm wondering, too, dessert.

I know fully well that people are capable of scamming and not being willing to admit it to their friends, and in being a friend, one would generally naturally assume that they're being truthful. I think its just so much easier for someone to get mad at authority figures that are seemingly being the "bad guys", than to think their friend could be lying or trying to save face. And when it comes to banning, I imagine that the details as to why they're banned could be a bit embarassing, so they may just not want to have to admit what they did to their friends.

In this case, I must say that I have no idea as to what might have happened to cause the banning. I know there are many different ways in which one could be banned, though, so its never good to jump to any conclusions. Those two were well known and friends to much of us older users, but they had been gone for awhile, and I think that perhaps its easy to forget some of the simpler rules sometimes. Mene is a much different and more well-rounded and honest site then most, so I think people feel they can get away with more than they can. When they do, they push boundaries not ment to be pushed.

Either way, I hope that nobody got hurt feelings in the process. And i'm very sad to see Foxxi leaving over this. :( And very sad to be missing a Hina and Kat now, too.

Last edited by Suona; 04-29-2012 at 12:00 AM..