View Single Post
HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-08-2012, 05:41 AM

A small huff of disgust escaped her lips as she watched him stare back at her with an empty expression. 'How can he not know who I am?' She thought to herself as she brought her arms up to wrap around her chest. 'I'm the biggest Net idol there is at the moment. Anyone, who is smart enough to man a computer, knows that.' She puffed her cheeks a bit as she stared back with her lavender eyes. She wouldn't waver on this, he must have known her. "Doesn't that name sound familiar at all?" She asked cocking her head to the side allowing own of her pig tails to fall from her shoulder. She looked back at him a waiting his answer to her question. A smile began to form as he repeated her name back. "Yes, Izami Hiroshi." She said smugly. 'See, everyone knows me.' She thought as she nodded her head slightly in satisfaction at her popularity.

Her thoughts of grandeur about herself carried her off making her unaware to the grey haired boys actions sitting before her. She dazed off as he seemed to struggle with something before her. It was only until he began to mutter things about her under his breath that she snapped back to reality. She stared back at him her eye narrowing slightly as he spoke of her. "Hey, that's enough.." She said firmly as he spoke of her parents, but he continued as if she had said nothing to him. "Enough!" She said louder reaching out to touch him, but pulled back once he slumped to the floor before her. She stared down at him puzzled as to what was going on before her. 'Is he some type of freak?' She thought as she watched him lay on the floor before her. "Get up, you can't just lay there on my floor. Now, get up." She said reaching out to press lightly on his shoulder with her fingertips. She stopped her pressure as she felt his body go limp under her touch. "H-hey...You okay? ..." She stammered as she looked down at him. When she didn't receive she pulled her hand away hesitantly. 'I did find him outside passed out....Maybe he isn't well?' She thought as she stared down at him her eyes taking in the sight of his body laying lifeless before her. She forced her hands back down to push him over on his back. She struggled with him for minutes, but she managed to position him, so that he wasn't laying on his face. She stumbled about her home looking for an extra pillow and blanket for him to use.

A loud sigh escaped her lips as she stood up arching her back lightly. Her eyes were heavy with sleep at this point on the extra work of moving his body hadn't helped her already exhausted body. She peered down at him before she stumbled over to the sofa, where she sprawled out. 'This is no place for a Net idol to be sleeping.' She thought as her eyelids closed and she drifted off into a deep slumber.

:talk2hand:You are a dog, end of story. :stare: Okay, Sebastian... *Secretly hates Sebastian Michealis* :ninja: I know. :) :feesh: Stop that! Just for that here's a longer post. And! Quite Pinging me <_________< Geesh.