View Single Post
Destiny
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-12-2012, 03:34 PM

Vincent found himself grinning at Njáll's comment. Was there a reason Alexa has chosen such a romantic-themed restaurant? He remembered her mentioning that she loved the food here... yeah... maybe that was it. Whatever the case, the girl had good taste, and no, he wasn't talking about her taste in boys, though, he was pretty stunning himself. Vincent thought to himself, chuckling at his own compliment. He made a mental note that this was a restaurant that women liked; it might come in use later.

The young teen, named Blæc, got up to leave and Vincent only felt it was polite in this sort of atmosphere to stand up and shake his hand as he left. "Have a nice night man. Nice meeting you." He grinned and turned to face Njáll, also shaking his hand as well. "It was very nice meeting you both." He usually skipped the formalities, but heck, these were the owners of the restaurant; he wanted to get on their good sides. He sat back down in his seat as he watched them leave.

The seating arrangement was truly bothersome to Vincent as he watched Iudicael flirt with his date. Why had they placed such a flirtatious man in such close proximity to his date? He took his wine glass and tipped it into his mouth, bottoms up, before placing it roughly back onto the table. He felt the soothing liquid slide down his throat which would soon be followed by that ever so relaxing feeling.

"So Alexa," he spoke up, interrupting whatever conversation was going on between the two, "why did such a charming young woman like you decide to move here?" His eyes didn't waver as he looked into her turquoise-blue eyes.

"No... I'm fine," Alice said as she massaged the area where the headache was quickly fading, "sorry about that." Her face went pink from embarrassment. She was their host, and yet here she was hunching over in pain and causing them to worry about her. She wished she could protect others rather than being the cause of trouble all the time. She looked back at the restaurant, all of its dazzling entirety still in view. It was weird... they weren't that far from the restaurant, yet her headache was completely gone now. Something about that restaurant, or someone in the restaurant, wasn't quite right. She really wanted to find out, but she didn't want to go back there.

"I think... she wanted to escape for some reason. She was yelling things in my head like 'It's him! Let me out!'. It felt like she was attacking the walls of my skull." She took a deep breath. "I'm really sorry. I'm fine now." She forced a small smile, and hid her shaky hands behind her back. To tell the truth, the past incident had scared Alice. She'd never felt anything like it before. Sure, she'd had headaches before, but they were nothing like this one. She'd felt like her head was going to explode, and the fear of losing her body to that woman was even more frightening. "Anyways, I think I see a supermarket up ahead. The lights are still on. Maybe it's open 24-hours." She pointed at the fluorescent sign.