View Single Post
Wavi
Awesome doesn't even begin to explain me~

Old 05-17-2012, 01:49 PM

Ken? Really. That was the name she had chosen? God, did he hate that guy. He was the former "face of The Crims." Ken, however, had lost the job to Noel, which got him thrown from the cult. Rumor had it that he joined The Smoke and was seeking vengeance on The Crims, but Noel knew this rumor wasn't true. How was she so certain? Well, to no one's knowledge, Noel had ended Kenneth's life, permanently securing his position within The Crims.

Nonetheless, when Alex's hand found his shoulder, Noel tugged it away. He wasn't interested in some sob story or her lame excuse to try to fit in. Snorting, he flicked his hood off to reveal his face. Shadows from the cloak no longer masked his sharp features; doing just this even managed to gather the attention from the others at the party. Gracefully ripping the cloak from his body, Noel was left standing in his marvelous beauty.

Black leather boots danced their way up to his knees. About two inches worth of a platform heel hinted that a hidden compartment was located beneath the boot's base. The boots weren't solid though. Snaking their way up in a simple yet fancy manner were reflective strips that were almost like lights. They traced the base of the boot and slithered up toward the top of the boot, wrapping twice around the part closest to the knees. From his knees to his hips were his tight, black jean-like pants that were adorned with a single chain on the right hip. The chain was the same color as the lights in the boots and reached down to his mid-thigh. Around his hips were three studded belts. The one was actually threaded through the belt loops while the other two both crossed that centered belt. The one with the spikes was on the bottom and looped from the right pocket to the middle belt. The one without the studs (it was just solid black with holes) started three inches up from the top of his pants and slanted down to meet the other two belts. It made a nice pattern - having the three belts spaced out on the right, but coming together on the left.

Not all the eyes could get past his lower look, but, for those that could continue to look him up, they would probably drool over the upper features.

His shirt was cropped about three inches up from his naval, which revealed his nicely toned stomach region. With each rippling but firm muscle in full view of all, they would probably trace it up to find a rather tight-fitting black three-quarter sleeve shirt wrapped around his torso. Those same lights that were on his boots were wrapped around his left bicep on what looked like a leather upper-arm brace. The right hand was gloved with a single glove that had the thumb, ring, and pinky fingers not covered (meaning, only the index and middle finger had a half-covered glove look that really only exposed the tips of his two fingers).

Laced around his neck were two silver chains. One was slender and rather sophisticated looking - this one was draped lower and connected to a shoulder cape that was swung over his shoulder. The black cape dangled down to the top of his left boot (for this cape was a left-shoulder cape). The other necklace held a pendent on the end that resembled an identification tag that, of course, had his name stamped on it. Traveling up his neck, you would eventually run into his nicely trimmed and kept black hair that was spiked forward (to some extent). Pieces of black fringe dangled to the sides, but it only reached his eyes as his hair had just recently been cut.

Those dreamy blue eyes of his looked unforgiving yet sorrowful. His lips were drawn tight and his posture was a bit more rigid than usual.

Noel turned his head away to look at the crowd that now stared at him in his full wonder. Perhaps losing the full-body cloak was a bad idea? No, it was never a bad idea. He needed to make his presence known.

"Alexandria Marie Roberts." Noel turned to face the woman that dared to touch him. But, before he spoke again, he sent the staring crowd a cold glare. "Return to your party. Leave me to my work."

His eyes shot past the crowd and landed on Gin the bartender. Gin, being who he was, nodded. In that nod, Gin was telling Noel he was making the right decision - the decision to keep a wing over the girl until she was ready to leave the nest.

Yanking Alex back outside to the balcony that, for the most part, was private, he continued his conversation. "You have no place amongst us. We're criminals, not beggars. Desperate or not, we don't accept your kind." Leaning on the railing with his arms again, he looked down at the shattered glass. "But," he paused to look at the girl, "I suppose I can't just let you fair on your own. I would hate to be the one to cause your inevitable capturing. So, for tonight only, you shall stay with me. But, first thing tomorrow, you will find a new clique to run with. You, my dear, would be eaten alive if you continued this foolish pursuit with The Crims."