View Single Post
Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 05-18-2012, 04:31 AM

Alexansuddenly found herself a kindred spirit when Iudicael started taking about painting and sculpting. "I love painting and sculpting, as well as many other traditional arts. The electrical arts also are wonderful because I have always wanted one of my creations to leap from the page and start moving as though it was alive!" she said exubberantly, happy to see that a male who wasn't gay and was into art made her that much more interested now.

Hearing of his love to cook, and the offer to see and compare art made her feel lighter then a feather. Was this really happening? It had to be a dream, though she prayed it wouldn't be. "I would love to have you come by my art studio. I work in my own rented studio down at the college. So do you prefer more realistic art, human art, or abstract? I'm more of a human/realistic." she commented, so happy to finally be in a non-awkward conversation. When he offered for another dinner date she blushed gently, adjusting her glasses. "i would love to eat again together. This has been a lovely and unexpected night." the brunette replied happily.