View Single Post
ProfessorSinister
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-20-2012, 11:52 AM

Of course. As my dad always told me "You can't know how you will respond to something until you experience it personally" but I say, if it is merely speculation now, why not? If that somehow became a possibilty, then my little what ifs could turn into goals.

I don't I guess I'm wired differently. As I said, my mind constantly races. So speculating "what if I" leads to "how do I" and I'm too curious for my own good sometimes, so that would naturally lead to me trying to see if I could.

What's to say that can't be achieved with the matter was an unknown to begin with?

Personally, I'm the type that enjoys science, how stuff works. The only way I'd be interested in a gathering of the minds to discuss magic would be after it's been established by everyone wants to know the how and why. Magic just seems like a child's fairy tale to someone as big as a skeptic as me.

Though,going back to my previous mention of science and being a skeptic, there are things that even my precious science can't explain. And I'm not so close minded as to say anything is impossible.

The truth is out there~

...please don't slap me for my lame references.