View Single Post
ProfessorSinister
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-21-2012, 02:13 AM

D: NO! I don't want to look like a derp like people who have their minds taken!

While my body lies on the floor, I'll be in the shadow realm, completely confused as to where I was. Mistakenly, I'd assume I was in a fancy theme restaurant and would take a while before I realized where I was and that I'd needed to get out. Fortunately, being the professor that I am, I'd already thought ahead to create a distress beacon that would activate in the instance my vitals don't respond normally. Upon recieving the signal for help, a minion, created from my various experimentations in the fields of cloning and molecular reconstruction research, would look for me through the use of the tracking device given off by the beacon.

Upon finding my useless body on the floor, he hurriedly steals me away to a shaman who would fail to bring my mind back from the shadow realm, but would introduce my minion to Bakura who would retrieve me from the shadow realm for a nominal fee. Once I was awake, the shaman would apologize for his inability to help and would repay me by creating a voodoo doll of Gin which he would make take a lovely stroll to my apartment to drop off her glorious boots in my mailbox.