View Single Post
Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message to chat

Old 05-21-2012, 11:53 PM

Anastasia had been awake for a while, probably since the sun came up. Yet she didn't really move from the ball she had managed to the ball she curled herself into. The Nurse had been surprised when she came in but seemed to be glad. Two of the machines that they had to hooked up to where now gone yet she didn't seem to care. The news that she might never be able to stand on her own or walk had hit her hard. She felt like she was back in the darkness again yet everything was even worse. Closing her eyes tightly, she hoped that all of this was just a bad dream. Yet the more she had her eyes closed she ceared that she wouldn't be able to open then, letting her eyes fly open. It only made her feel even more pathetic. She couldn't stand and she was afraid to close her eyes or even sleep. Bringing her pillow closer, she buried her face into it and hoped that something good would happen to her.

Something did though, Joey came. She heard his voice yet she didn't move, not really sure if she wanted too.She felt him sit down next to her and let herself move closer to him. Then she felt hin hug her and closed her eyes. Yet was he brought up made her frown. Slowly she looked up at him and shook her head very slowly and sadly. "I cant dance." she said softly as she leaned against him. She sounded a hundred times better then the last time she tried to. "I would like to go but I cant dance, I cant even stand." she whispered sadly and felt a few tears run down her cheeks.