View Single Post
Staria
\(@O@)/

Penpal

Old 05-22-2012, 09:39 PM

If only everyone was so easy to convince she thought absently as Alai spoke. It was a rather circular logic though... it was as if he was so naive as to not believe one could lie. She had never really seen someone so innocent, growing up among spirits much older then she and then being dumped among the less noble of human kind when she first entered. It puzzled her really but did not worry her to much...

" Ira Saynara Cray'Neer, Alai Wynter. Uh... I mean, It is nice to meet you, Yet.... My voice does not make you cold or uncomfortable?" She responded slightly puzzled and gave a bow of her own. Shocked by his formality and dramatics she accidentally used the formal way her people would have used upon meeting someone new for the first time... well usually. There was a ruder way to put it then the loosely translated as either 'I'm happy to meet you' or 'Meeting you brings me happiness' that she had used but that was only used for someone you wished to insult.

It was also their custom to add the name of the person after the greeting, not doing so was only for extremely informal meetings between friends introducing one friend to another or as a subtle insult of one higher stationed to one lower. She sensed magic near one of the windows and glanced out to see the dragon boy but saw no reason to comment. He would either enter or he would not.

Last edited by Staria; 05-22-2012 at 09:53 PM..