View Single Post
Kry
Hero Complex

Old 05-23-2012, 07:41 AM

Kry chuckled softly at the children before him. Children were such a delight, and the future of the world. "You are very welcome." he spoke to the male when the boy thanked him. As the woman came out and offered everyone dinner, Kry looked to her and nodded slightly to indicate he had heard her offer. His attention returned to the children. The boy already scampering off towards the dinning area, as the girl bowed he nodded slightly and watched her run after her brother. Those purple eyes moved around the room, looking for Nara and finding her just as she led the robot to the dinning area. It still hurt, but Kry was beginning to deal with it much easier. He would not shun the robot, and perhaps he could find a way to give it real life. Perhaps, even if Suzaku whispered into his ear that such a thing might even be impossible for a god.

Kry stood, and gently reached down to brush his fingers against the back of Akari's wrist, only to get her attention. It was his way, to touch like that, he glanced to the phoenix, Rei, as if to include her in his conversation as well. "It seems that dinner is being served. Perhaps you and I could talk more on the morrow, if you are staying the night here. I plan on being here for a while yet. Right now though I think I should go eat with my friend and see what I may learn from the robot." He nodded his head slightly to her, and moved towards the dinning area. Glancing at Alai and the dragon boy as he did so. It didn't take long for those long legs to carry him to the dinning area. Kry fixed himself a glass of water, before moving to Nara's side. He caught the last bit of her conversation with the robot. "Some people sleep alone, but in a place like this that shouldn't be too lonely, knowing that there are other people in the rooms next to your own." As always his voice was gentle and sounded whispered.

Last edited by Kry; 05-23-2012 at 08:19 AM..